Bites & Bits 41/52

outubro 17, 2016


Novos Pins Grandes | New Large Pins
Quando a semana que passou poderia ter sido mais produtiva do que foi tento recordar-me sempre deste motto - Life is a ride, Enjoy it!

When the week that passed could have been more productive of what it was I try to remember this motto - Life is a ride, Enjoy it!

Primeira semana de Inktober | Segunda semana de Inktober | First week of Inktober | Second week of Inktober
 Estou muito satisfeita com os desenhos que tenho feito para o Inktober. Tenho me surpreendido com a qualidade final de alguns dos desenhos. Estou a ponderar vender impressões de alguns deles, estariam interessados em algum?

I'm so satisfied with the Inktober drawings I have been making. I'm quite surprised with quality of some the drawings. I'm considering selling prints of some of them, would you be interest in any? In which ones?
Este mês decidi-me dedicar a ler histórias de terror e também tenho lido alguns contos (dos quais irei falar mais nas leituras do mês). Mas tenho que partilhar esta pérola que comecei a ler. Selma Lagerlöf foi a primeira mulher a ganhar, em 1909, o Prémio Nobel da Literatura! Segundo o prefácio do livro a sua literatura reflecte bem as lendas e contos populares da Escandinávia. Só vos posso dizer que não podia ter pegado em melhor livro!

This month I decided to dedicate myself to horror stories and also short-stories too (I will talk about them in detail in my monthly reads). But I have to share this pearl I found in my shelves. Selma Lagerlöf was the first woman, in 1909, winning a Literatura Nobel prize! According with the preface of this book her writings reflect well the legends and tales of Scandinavian. All I can tell you is that I couldn't have picked a better book for myself!
(Parece impossível que ainda não tenha falado disto por aqui, mas aqui vai.) Desde de 2014 que faço parte dum grupo que (entre outras coisas) treina falar em público. Têm sido uma aprendizagem muito interessante, mas ainda há muito por onde aprender e melhorar. Esta sou eu, neste sábado que passou, num concurso de public speaking de improviso (que ocorreu entre vários grupos de public speaking).
E a vossa semana como correu?

(Sounds impossible that I haven't mention this around here, but here it goes.) Since 2014 that I do part of a public speaking group (among other things). It has been a roller-coaster of learning, but there is a lot more to learn and there is always room for improvement. This is me, this past Saturday, representing my club in a impromptu public speaking contest (between many other groups of public speaking).
What about your week?

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Deixe aqui o seu comentário // Leave us a comment

Bites & Bits August 32-35/52

August was a roller-coaster. A good roller-coaster. I started the month by installing new shelves on my Studio. I did it by myself and I...

Seguidores

Follow
© a outra mafalda 2013 - 2017. Com tecnologia do Blogger.