Wherever you go, go with all your heart!

setembro 19, 2015


Duas agendas com dois padrões diferentes, mas com a mesma citação na capa "Onde quer que vás, vai com todo o teu coração"

Another two different patterns with an inspirational quote on the cover "Wherever you go, go with all your heart"

Padrão com conchas.
With the shells pattern (and some shells buttons)


E padrão com malas antigas.
And this one with Stacks of Vintage suitcases


Esta uma das minhas citações preferidas e das quais gosto de seguir. E vocês têm alguma citação preferida? Partilhem-na comigo nos comentários.

This is one of my favourite quotes, and one that I like to live by. What about you, do you have a favourite quote? Share it with me in the comments below.

Se tiverem alguma dúvida sobre algum produto ou padrão basta entrarem em contacto comigo.
Para saberem mais sobre agendas - existe um post com todos os detalhes aqui; e para verem todos os padrões basta irem aqui.
Para tirar dúvidas ou encomendar podem contactar-me através da loja online ou através do email

To know more about the planners read the Planners 101 blog post and to find all the patterns just read the Patterns 101! If you have any doubt, contact me through email or Etsy shop.


O blog Nuts for Paper é escrito pela Mafalda (a outra mafalda), designer gráfica e ilustradora, mas acima de tudo uma sonhadora de idiotices (ideias), está sempre a pensar no que criar a seguir. Neste espaço ela gosta de partilhar novidades sobre este projeto e marca.
Nuts for Paper blog is written by Mafalda (a outra mafalda), graphic designer and illustrator, but above all a dreamer of ideas, she is always thinking what she can create next. In this space she likes to share news about what is happening in this project and brand. 
Follow me on FacebookTwitterInstagram or Pinterest
Read more in my Illustration blog and explore my design work in my Behance Portfolio.

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Deixe aqui o seu comentário // Leave us a comment

Bites & Bits August 32-35/52

August was a roller-coaster. A good roller-coaster. I started the month by installing new shelves on my Studio. I did it by myself and I...

Seguidores

Follow
© a outra mafalda 2013 - 2017. Com tecnologia do Blogger.