Under the Sea | Custom Sketchbook

janeiro 18, 2016


Hoje quero partilhar um diário gráfico personalizado que criei este natal com o tema de animais marítimos. Curiosos?
Today I want to share a custom sketchbook that I created this christmas with the theme sea creatures. Curious?



Capa Diário Gráfico | Sketchbook Cover
A Patricia contactou-me para criar uma prenda de Natal especial.
Ela queria surpreender uma amiga com um diário gráfico com uma ilustração original com animais marítimos!

Escolhemos criar um diário gráfico A4 com argolas e com folhas 160g no interior. 
Conseguem identificar todos os animais na ilustração?
Obrigada Patrícia por me enviares as fotos 

Patricia contacted me to create a special Christmas gift.
She wanted to surprise a friend with a sketchbook - the theme for the cover illustrations sea animals!

We choose to create an A4 spiral bound sketchbook with 160g white sheets on the inside.
Can you identify all the animals in the illustration?
Thank you Patrícia for send me the photos ❤!

Contra-capa Diário Gráfico | Sketchbook Back Cover

Postais, Pins e Magnéticos | Postcards, Badges and Magnetics.



You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Deixe aqui o seu comentário // Leave us a comment

Bites & Bits August 32-35/52

August was a roller-coaster. A good roller-coaster. I started the month by installing new shelves on my Studio. I did it by myself and I...

Seguidores

Follow
© a outra mafalda 2013 - 2017. Com tecnologia do Blogger.