Trying acrylics...

fevereiro 03, 2016


Last week (before I got sick and barely leave the house) I got some acrylic paints.
These are really tiny ink containers (20g) - below you can see the colours that I fell in love with. I also choose colours that could work with the acrylics that I already own.
On next night I thought it was time to try them and that was what I came up with.

Conclusion - it's been awhile since I paint with acrylics and watercolours, it's easier to use them when you use them regularly. Practice makes you know the medium that your using. For sure it's something to keep using.


You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Deixe aqui o seu comentário // Leave us a comment

Bites & Bits August 32-35/52

August was a roller-coaster. A good roller-coaster. I started the month by installing new shelves on my Studio. I did it by myself and I...

Seguidores

Follow
© a outra mafalda 2013 - 2017. Com tecnologia do Blogger.